Thursday 17 January 2008

What a joke~!

Sat on a bus today and saw this notice, i can't help but to laugh at this notice. Obviously there is no such thing in Australia, I doubt the other countries. People in the world are still debating about the issue on whether a genetic map should be made for everyone in the world.
And if i did spit in the bus, they pick up my thing and got my DNA, what can they do? My ID card doesn't say the genetic details of my DNA.

And also, the driver carries a DNA KIT?! LOL!!! A DNA KIT can't be carried around. You need a lab!!!! Centrifuging and electrophoresis things like that. Clarify for me Mousie! Your genetic skills far greater than me.

Or maybe I am out of date, maybe they do have DNA kits in their pocket. But at least I know the government do not have my genetic details.

6 comments:

Рei Mun said...

haha.. hmm.. interesting. DNA kit. Unless all drivers are scientist!! lol...

Revlis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think they mean DNA kit by...COTTON SWAB. and something to put the cotton swab into. And then they bring the whole kit to a lab....

xiao meh, bring whole pcr machine in the bus.

Unknown said...

Its the same with fingerprints K.

Like they grab fingerprints, can only catch people with their fingerprints in the criminal database. So if got DNA, can match with people who's DNA is in the criminal database.

Walao. Watch more CSI lar.

Unknown said...

omg.

The way I type.

So Malaysian.

I don't even speak so Malaysian nowadays.

My Malaysian-ness all comes out when I type.

-_-///

Рei Mun said...

ahhh.... ok... but then the government wont know our dna ... will they? they only have out fingerprints yeah? :^)