Thursday 31 January 2008

I'm a dork

Had my driving test at Willagee, guess what? I failed... in 10 minutes! MUAHAHAHAHA! How is that possible, people been asking me. I don't know what the F was wrong with me but I basically stuffed up everything. I got a complete 0. I didn't even get a single 'tick'. I was on section 1 and had 3 crosses on the boxes (we got 5 sections to complete) and he told me to drive back to the center and pull over. "You Failed"
How stupid can I go? I don't know whether i was too nervous or too relax. Hell yeah. I've been driving for nearly 6 years and I still can fail all these simple rules.

1. Did not turn on my signal and do head shake when I overtake the parked cars on the road that was blocking my way.
2. Did not stop when I see a STOP sign.
3. Stopping unnecessary at a junction when it was my road.

What the hell was I doing I don't know. That old bastard was also really sarcastic in the beginning. "Is english your first language?" "Yes~" "Were you born to speak English then?" "er, not really." "Then English is not your first language!"
Shit racist, my face look asian doesn't mean I can't speak English.
Ok, but the problem is still, I FAIL THE TEST!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$

I have very good news for myself as well. I got a job! At Guardian Pharmacy, time to move on, quit Chemist Warehouse. Guardian Pharmacy is just 10 minutes from my house, I get to learn how to dispense, how to do consultation! Just what I need! Thank God! Signed the contract, called Ivana and all good. Final week at Chemist Warehouse this Saturday and Guardian Pharmacy!!! =) Happy!

1 comment:

Рei Mun said...

Hahaaaa... sorry to hear that u failed... but congrats on your new job! ANd how the hell did u failed???????????????????? so now what? have to retake?