Tuesday 22 January 2008

WA license plate!

Went for my theory test today. WOW, i got 29/30. lol... it was easy but. Now gotta find out where I can get the fastest driving test, wanna get a driving license asap. Then i can go to pub without my passport too. Or buy beer and ppl don't ask me show him my ID, and then i say... "I got nadda". And they say "its an offence for us to sell beer to underage." Or go to supermarket to buy kitchen knife and they say to me at the counter, "I gotta check your ID coz we can't sell knife to under 18." "I don't carry my passport around dude and I am way over 18 years old."

Oh yeah, Lawry coming 9/feb for a week, the day my aunt gonna leave Perth. Busy busy, but at least I got to spend valentines with my baby. 어머님 아버님 신경스지마세요.

I'm looking for a 2nd pharmacy job, somebody hire me please. I gotta work over the counter, not being chuck outside the counter and do stock take, do labels, do signs, arranging the shelf, do the tills, sell perfumes. I'm a pharmacy student, I got drug knowledge all over my head. Throw me at the dispensing area please! Working once a week is not enough for me to eat. I'm hungry. =(

No comments: