Sunday 6 January 2008

End of Semester's Holiday

Sigh, time sure flies. Been working in the holiday, having soooo much fun that the time just went so fast. Never been a day I was so bored that I felt like dying. First 2 weeks straight after my exam, Lawrence visited me from Melbourne. We had soooo much fun! We went kayaking at Rockingham (that was when I got REALLY ill), to the theme park, movies, finally Rottnest Island.
Kayaking was great, i was not that 'muscular' so Lawrence was doing most of the job. HAHA! We kayaked all the way to the seal island, the seals came and played with us, they were indeed quite friendly. Then we kayak all the way to the penguin island. Some parts were really challenging as the waves were not as still when you approach the island. At Penguin Island, we saw many tiny penguins. At that time, they were undergoing feather shedding season. So they can't swim and do anything but to sit there for like 1 month until their feathers were completely replaced by their new waterproof feathers.
Adventure Park was alright. I was quite sick so I did not do much except to eat a lot of fairy floss. The guys went for the water rides. It was not bad for Perth's standard.
Rottnest Island was really pretty! I really love that place. The sea is full on blue, there were wild animals walking around and the sea water was so clear and refreshing. Loved it! As I was still VERY sick, we had to rent a tandem bike (double seater) and explore the island. Highly recommended. Rottnest Island was great!!! A+++

Well, after that Lawry went back, i became really bored but thank god I had my cousins. So we continue have fun and met more new friends too! Before Christmas, I was working like 4 times a week. So tiring. After Christmas, we went and watch almost every nice movies that were out in the cinema. During extreme hot weather, we will escape to our friend's house for the air-conditioner. HAHAHA! Other times, we just fool around and to the cinema. Of all the movies I had watched (I am Legend, National Treasures 2, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Enchanted, Golden Compass and many more), I still think National Treasures 2 is the best. Really like that movie. I hated Alvin and the Chipmunks, sorry guys, but I nearly slept in the cinema and the voices of the chipmunks were driving me nuts.

Oh well, back to uni tomorrow. Sigh, study hard~ 5 subjects this semester! What a pain.

No comments: