Thursday 24 April 2008

Tag Tag Tag

This game or whatever you call, encourages the thieves to rob u... jeezz...

Got tagged by Mousie
5 things found in my bag:
- Mobile, Wallet, Lip Balm, House Keys, & Biscuit Crumbs

5 things found in my wallet:
- Money, Cards, Pictures, Pen & a Heart

5 favorite things in my room :
- Bed!!!!, Laptop, Wardrobe, Baby pillow and Grizzly Bear

5 things I always wanted to do:
- Become a Pharmacist, Be a Good Wife, Have a Good Husband, Bear Good kids, Swim in money

5 things I'm currently into :
- The Sims, Fair/pale/white skin treatment, Singing, >.<

5 presents you wish for:
- Mimco Bag, Diamond Ring (from fiance only), Biotherm Set, House, Car

The person who tagged you is :
- Mousie

Your 5 impressions of him/her :
- Crazy, Love to laugh, Unstoppable Mouth, Genetics Freak, Long Fingers

-End-

No comments: