Monday 25 February 2008

Can time go faster?

If you read my previous post about the Mortein Fly Sticker thing. Damn that thing sucks like hell. Don't ever buy it. I stick with Fly spray in the end. I think after a while, those insecticides got blown off by the wind or got melted from the heat. Doesn't work anymore, or the flies just go smarter and decided not to land on a flower. I stuck 2 on the table in the end, no flies approached them. Great~

Getting sick of studying, seriously. I wish time will travel really fast... next year mid 2009 I'll graduate. I really can't wait til then. Hate rushing assignments, reading, memorizing. Hate all those stuffs now. I used to love studying, never have i hate studying. But I'm getting sick of it, now that I'm doing Masters. Even after I graduate in 2009, I have 1 year of training in the pharmacy, and then a final examination and the viva voce. That'll make it 2010. Hopefully I pass them all, and I shall be a qualified pharmacist. I really hope I could speed things up. I really hope to return to Melbourne either. Perth is too hot and boring. Really hope to return to Lawry's side too.

Work at Guardian is still cool, lots more counseling involving the OTC products. =)

No comments: